Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you're as passionate as we are about making a difference in patients' lives, explore the list of openings below. We're searching for talented, collaborative, and committed individuals who are looking to grow themselves and our agency. Because it's our people and our culture that make this place tick.
Don't see an opening that's right for you? We're always looking for top talent.
Select column header to sort
Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York
Competencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual Horsepower, Drive For Results
Overview: The SAE will be responsible for project planning and mentoring junior staff.
- Contribute to the development of recommendations
- Own project briefs
- Write POVs, SOWs and contact reports
- Manage day-to-day client contact
- Prepare SOW documentation and track budgets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants should have 3-4 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior ad agency experience is preferable; pharmaceutical agency experience is a plus.