Title: Brand Coordinator
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Competencies: Customer Focus, Drive For Results, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving
Overview: The Brand Coordinator will act as an internal day-to-day contact for tasks related to workflow and process for digital and print projects. He or She will learn what it takes to execute a job from start to finish and how to communicate effectively with cross- functional partners.Through extensive learning opportunities, varied disciplinary exposures and team-based projects a Brand Coordinator will prepare for a career in Pharmaceutical Advertising.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications, technology or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement.
- Previous internship within the advertising industry or related field. Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Basic knowledge of MS project preferred not required.