Overview: The Freelance Copy Supervisor (CS) is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts and producing brand specific messaging for print and digital deliverables on assigned brands while overseeing the junior members of the copy team.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to create novel and original work in a variety of mediums for a variety of audiences; both online and offline
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category and overall marketplace
- Leverage effective presentation skills to persuade internal and external clients to execute work that exceeds basic requirements of the brief
- Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content, based on brand strategy, client expectation and creative brief
- Strategic thinking/ branding/tactics/call script writing-- All for an HCP program
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years if digital copywriting experience working on HCP Oncology
- Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe CS
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.