We’re a full-service agency dedicated to patients and marketing health brands. Our purpose is to make patients better—better communicators with their doctors, better managers of their treatments, and better advocates for their health. Since we opened our doors in 2000 as CDMiConnect, we have always put patients first. Now, as Patients & Purpose, we’re proud to put them in our name.
Our People Make The Place
There’s a real sense of community and chemistry here. Our people are a little bit nicer, friendlier, and more collaborative. We genuinely enjoy what we do, and we come together to make a difference in patients’ lives. From new hire happy hours to seasonal events like our summer party, we’re a group that knows how to work hard and have fun.
The VP, Director of Experience Planning, as part of our Emerging Digital Group (EDG), leads a growing group of digital-first experts who sit at the intersection of brand strategy, creative, and technology to deliver audience-centric experiences through the right channels, tactics, and partners. Our Experience Planners are anchored by tech trends, audience digital habits, digital platform knowledge & best practices, creative technology, and purposeful innovation.
In addition to a background in digital strategy (or a related role), you will need to have a keen interest and curiosity in emerging technologies/platforms. Together with other members of the Experience Planning team, you’ll help us chart the future of healthcare marketing and get other teams and our clients excited about it!
The VP, Director of Experience Planning position reports into the EVP, Chief Experience Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Entrepreneurship: Play a key role, alongside Experience Planning leadership, in keeping our agency ahead of the curve by evolving and building out our agency’s next generation digital strategy and innovation offering
- Team Leadership: Establish and mentor a growing team of Experience Planners while also tapping into enthusiastic, tech-forward agency explorers
- Core Digital Engagment strategy:
- Lead the development of digital channel strategies (eg email/CRM, web, etc) and tactical plans that meet our clients’ business goals, in partnership with brand strategy and creative teams
- Help brands develop more sophisticated digital programs by planning and implementing more personalized and connected ecosystems (via multi-channel and Omnichannel)
- Partner with data analytics and team to provide tactical insights/optimizations
- Innovation Strategy & Planning: Engage with emerging technologies and channels (AI, XR/immersive content, voice/audio tech, etc.) and identify opportunities for us to introduce new processes, partners, and tactics into our work, leveraging your strategic prowess to navigate it all
- Thought leadership: Provide POVs, guidance, best practices, and inspiration to our clients and agency on emerging channels and technologies and other digital marketing trends.
- Creative thinking: Bring bold, novel, digital-first ideas to a wide range of client challenges to drive meaningful action
- Presentations: Create dynamic and compelling presentations that deliver digital strategy and new thinking into a clear story, across the agency as well as with clients
- Agency enablement: Build out partnerships, cross-brand resources, and processes that allow clients and teams to get up to speed on digital trends/innovation and move quicker on digital opportunities
- New business growth: Play an active role in identifying and driving new opportunities and agency growth with inline brands and perspective clients
- Build relationships: Establish and foster relationships with other EDG service leads (XD + social), cross-functional agency colleagues, digital and innovation counterparts across OHG/Omnicom, as well as potential tech partners for deep and meaningful collaboration
What You’ll Bring
- Advanced-level thinking as a digital strategist (or related role) with 12+ years of agency experience, preferably experience managing a small team
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or experience in another regulated industry (not required, but a bonus)
- A deep passion and fascination for digital/emerging technologies – you love getting your hands dirty to experiment with new technologies and platforms
- A solid, varied foundation in digital with fluency across web, mobile, social, SEO/SEM, and OLA
- An entrepreneurial spirt looking to continually grow and push things to new places
- An adaptable mindset, trying different approaches when necessary and adjusting based on learnings
- The ability to turn data points into insights that lead to actionable recommendations
- Fluency in digital and social analytics capabilities so that you can partner with our analytics team to set and evaluate KPIs
- The ability to explain things others may not always fully understand in a way that gets them excited about a channel, tactic, or innovation opportunity
- A collaborative nature that is unafraid to tap others for their unique perspectives and points of view as part of your work process
- Impeccable written, verbal communication, and storytelling skills
- Strong self-direction, motivation, and organization
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.