No One Knows Patients Better
Patients & Purpose (P&P) is premier patient marketing agency. For 20+ years across 150+ brands, we’ve been focused on the patient and consumer healthcare experience through digital innovation, data mastery, unparalleled insights, and breakthrough creative. How many other agencies can say that?
Our Culture Connects Us
We’re all passionate about improving patients’ lives, but we share a lot more than a common purpose. Work-life balance, DE&I, employee training, and just plain having fun are all core to our culture. We want what’s best for our people, because ultimately, that’s what’s best for our agency. Check out our socials to get sense of who we are.
Title: Creative Assistant
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York, NY
Department/Discipline: Supporting Chief Creative Officer, and Creative Leadership
Patients & Purpose is the premier patient agency at Omnicom Health Group. Whether our work is focused on HCPs or pa&ents themselves, nobody knows patients better. We’re made up of multi-channel experts with deep emerging technology expertise who develop novel approaches to patient and consumer engagement. We work with the world’s most respected pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and we’ve helped build some of the most famous healthcare brands in the world.
We are looking for rock-star Creative Assistant to join our team!
This is a unique role at Patients and Purpose enables candidates to split their time between gaining mastery in Copywriting while supporting our Chief Creative Officer and Group Creative Directors in daily tasks. Through learning opportunities and on the job experiences, the Creative Assistant will prepare for a creative career in Advertising, specifically focused in patient centric marketing.
The ideal candidate will be creative, professional, collaborative, eager to learn, and fun. Candidates will be expected to be :
• Exceptionally organized, self-starter with strong communica&on skills, attention to hyper-detail, and the demonstrated the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while keeping priorities in focus.
• Highly capable of managing calendars, scheduling meetings/Teams calls, while coordinating participants from within Patients & Purpose and key stakeholders
• Responsible in managing travel coordination, bookings, and processing associated expense reports
• A contributor as a junior copywriter/content creator (approx. 50% of the time) across various projects including, creative concepts, social executions, websites, and content of various lengths.
• Possess superior skills in Word, Keynote, Outlook, and Social. Ideal candidate will be open to learning new skills.
• Working on ad hoc projects, including award submissions and internal events/meetings
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.