No One Knows Patients Better
Patients & Purpose (P&P) is premier patient marketing agency. For 20+ years across 150+ brands, we’ve been focused on the patient and consumer healthcare experience through digital innovation, data mastery, unparalleled insights, and breakthrough creative. How many other agencies can say that?
Our Culture Connects Us
We’re all passionate about improving patients’ lives, but we share a lot more than a common purpose. Work-life balance, DE&I, employee training, and just plain having fun are all core to our culture. We want what’s best for our people, because ultimately, that’s what’s best for our agency. Check out our socials to get sense of who we are.
Title: Project Manager
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose/New York
Department/Discipline: Project Management
· Partner with a cross‐functional team of Account Executives, Copywriters, Art Directors, Developers, Editors and Coordinators to fulfill client requests and expectations
· Lead discovery process on digital engagements and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements, functional specifications, and partner to finalize success metrics
· Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
· Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success
· Lead internal meetings with your brand team and ensure that they meet the stated objectives and stay on agenda
· Manage multiple projects that total a budget in excess of 1MM
· Develop project estimates and project plans with support of more senior members of the Project Management team as needed
· Prepare comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, schedules, budgets, et)
· Develop and maintain critical issues documents; update and change as needed, communicate changes to the brand team
· Prepare billing and forecast income
· Provide Clients with all production schedules and critical milestones
· Participate in all relevant training courses offered internally
· Support team and/or agency initiatives as assigned
· Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar 5 years is preferred.
· Experience with the development of large‐scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media
· We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start
· A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools
· Pharmaceutical advertising agency experience preferred, not required
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Strong collaboration skills
· Solid presentation skills; able to present ideas to brand teams
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.