Omnicom Health Group is the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world—partnering with clients to achieve meaningful change through better, more innovative communications. With more than 5,000 dedicated healthcare communications specialists from every corner of science, medicine, marketing, and communications, we recognize that it takes the best of talent to deliver the best of health.
When you join Omnicom Health Group, you have access to opportunities across the most networked network. What does this mean for you? Your journey may start with one Omnicom Health Group company then pivot to another, followed by a move to another where you take your career in a whole new direction building your skills and experience each step on your journey. We’re eager for you to carve a path that works for you – and we’ll help you make it happen.
Title: Senior UX Designer
Location: New York, NY
We are looking to add a Senior UX Designer to our Experience Design (XD) Team to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences for patients and caregivers.
You’ll be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and relish in the craft of user experience design and influence the experience of a brand through the expectations of the brand’s users.
Who the team is:
The Experience Design (XD) team is a collective of designers who intend provide thoughtful and creative digital work balancing the goals of our users with the goals of our clients so our solutions add value, are intuitive and drive success
Who we are looking for:
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for planning and executing a few projects at once for multiple accounts. In this role, you will work autonomously and also with lead digital designers, lead art directors and copywriters to develop solutions that meet the overall project and account goals. Your work is thoughtful, well-executed and the end users are at the helm of your decision-making.
In addition to project responsibilities, you actively participate in internal XD initiatives such as creating best practices POVs and seeking new inspiration that helps shape the future of the team and help to continue our position as digital thought leaders in the agency.
· 3-5 years of UX design experience with a focus on marketing and customer experience for mobile, responsive design and platform-based solutions
· A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
· Experience in user-centered design methods and techniques and strong experience strategy skills
· Ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts, defend your work and be the expert in the room
· Proficient in the latest digital design tools including Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, and InVision
· A strong passion for user experience design, best practices, design systems, and prototyping
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized
· Drive a strategic and conceptual vision across various projects within the patient journey
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define the experience based on user needs, client goals and objectives
· Develop an experience strategy and collaborate with brand teams to execute creation of the user experience design
· Generate high and lo-fidelity UX deliverables such as sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and working prototypes
· Create functional specification documents
· Work with developers to provide guidance and validate implementation
· Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, UX, technology, general digital trends).
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.
Software Powered by iCIMS