Omnicom Health Group is the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world—partnering with clients to achieve meaningful change through better, more innovative communications. With more than 5,000 dedicated healthcare communications specialists from every corner of science, medicine, marketing, and communications, we recognize that it takes the best of talent to deliver the best of health.
When you join Omnicom Health Group, you have access to opportunities across the most networked network. What does this mean for you? Your journey may start with one Omnicom Health Group company then pivot to another, followed by a move to another where you take your career in a whole new direction building your skills and experience each step on your journey. We’re eager for you to carve a path that works for you – and we’ll help you make it happen.
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Department/Discipline: Project Management
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing multiple clients/brands. The SPM will partner with Account Leadership to manage client relationships on assigned brands, develop talent within the Project Management discipline, and attain financial goals as outlined in metrics associates with this role.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners across various groups (for example, The CDM Group, Omnicom, Third Party Vendors) to deliver client satisfaction
- Manage both simple and complex engagements; escalate any/all issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain financial health of all assigned brands by analyzing financial and burn reports in order to mitigate risks and keep projects on budget
- Prepare/validate comprehensive project scopes/plans (deliverables, schedules, budgets, assumptions, etc.)
- Develop and maintain critical business documents related to project/plans, risk mitigation forms and change orders
- Conduct internal and client facing project status meetings in collaboration with account management to inform clients of all project schedules, critical milestones and critical dependencies
- Support the preparation of functional specifications with Technology and/or User
- Experience (workflows, user flows, use cases, etc.)
- Support the creation of build kit for development hand-off and collaborate/partner with internal/external development teams from build, QA and deployment
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all digital projects, coordinating through all disciplines of agency
- Manage, train and develop one or more direct reports ranging in experience from entry level (Coordinator) to mid-level (Project Manager) as dictated by team size and business need
- In the absence of direct reports; act as an educator, mentor or coach, especially during onboarding or teaching the CDM process
- Oversee internal team initiatives and projects
- 7+ years interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment. Experience working at a Pharmaceutical advertising agency is preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proactive, critical thinker who is able to manage multiple clients/brands simultaneously on projects with varying levels of complexity
- Experience managing technology resources including; planning, scheduling, and prioritization
- Familiarity with emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of various interactive channels including responsive websites, mobile, banners, iPad applications and emails
- Familiarity with infrastructure, process and/or System Development Life Cycle
- (SDLC) and/or (5 D’s) and agency workflow
- Solid understanding of front-end and back-end development and data management integration
- Expertise in quality assurance process, UAT, quality controls process and documentation
- Annual SOW creation and management including forecasting and resource management
- Experience with annual brand planning/tactical planning
- Solid understanding and experience with CRM programs and components
- Expertise in MS Project
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel and Visio (or other workflow applications)
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.