Senior Community Manager
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to patients and marketing health brands. Our purpose is to make patients better—better communicators with their doctors, better managers of their treatments, and better advocates for their health. Since we opened our doors in 2000 as CDMiConnect, we have always put patients first. Now, as Patients & Purpose, we’re proud to put them in our name.
Our People Make The Place
There’s a real sense of community and chemistry here. Our people are a little bit nicer, friendlier, and more collaborative. We genuinely enjoy what we do, and we come together to make a difference in patients’ lives. From new hire happy hours to seasonal events like our summer party, we’re a group that knows how to work hard and have fun.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as our clients’ brand ambassador on social media; build and maintain relationships with their digital communities across platforms
- Partner with our Brand Teams to develop a deep understanding of our brands and their tone to ensure their social media voice is consistent with their messaging through other channels
- Engage with commenters on all ads/posts across all social platforms, provide empathy, report Adverse Events, and escalate when necessary
- Partner with Social Strategy and Analytics teams to develop monthly/quarterly comment trend reports
- Mange all platform-related tasks (eg Social Page/Channel setup and configuration, platform support)
- Publish content to all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Build & Traffic paid social ads to media partners using Facebook Creative Hub and other 3rd party software/documents
- Maintain platform specs and templates
- Lead social influencer outreach and maintain relationships with contracted influencers
- Ideate social media content buckets and creative based on comment insights
- Identify areas of growth for our brands within the social media space and implement marketing ideas and engagement strategies (e.g. build out a Facebook group for our audience and manage this space)
- Be a key contributor to maintaining agency social process and best practices
What You’ll Bring
- 4-6 years of experience managing social media platforms for business or an agency
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Experience managing healthcare or patient-related online communities a plus!
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to think and learn quickly
- Strong self-direction, motivation, and organization
- Desire to use your creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.