Title: Digital Strategist
Company/Location: Patients and Purpose, New York
Department/Discipline: Strategic Services
Overview: The Digital Strategist will have the foundation of remarkable skills to tell a story, integrate ideas based on data and research, simplifying the complex and overall strategic thinking. This role will focus on working collaboratively with creative, account and brand teams on our health and biotech accounts.
- Mastery of our suite of data tools including social listening, cultural insights, media research etc.
- Be able to dig fearlessly for data and insights
- Have a strong POV on strategic insights – be able to defend your thinking with a compelling narrative
- Be brave – challenge the status quo. Introduce new ideas, don’t be afraid to break the mold
- Identify and leverage market and customer insights into meaningful brand idea and strategies.
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to become a valued strategic partner both internally and externally
- Work with senior managers on developing POVs, and summaries on strategic thinking
- Dive into tools to create initial recommendations on channel targeting and/or influencers
- Develop social listening reports and identify opportunities for brands based on learnings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of work experience or expertise in a relevant field such as brand/social/digital strategy, brand management
- Desire and ability to apply their skills to the creative development process
- Demonstrate proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and translating data and insights into client ready presentations
- Consumer healthcare experience a plus
- Curiosity, ability to partner with people that have different viewpoints
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.