Title: VP, Account Planner
Company/Location: Patients and Purpose
Department/Discipline: Account Planning
- Identify and leverage market and customer insights into meaningful brand idea and strategies.
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to become a valued strategic partner both internally and externally
- Create a “workshop” style environment dialogue that inspires creative thinking among diverse groups of people
- Lead teams in developing compelling, single-minded strategies and briefs that inspire great creative
- Provide an agency perspective on market research planning, execution and translation.
- Participate in New Business efforts—conducting market research, writing the creative brief, and presenting key insights to the prospective client.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should have 5-7 years of account planning experience or expertise in a relevant field, like cultural or medical anthropology, psychology, ethnography or qualitative research.
- Desire and ability to apply their skills to the creative development process.
- Consumer healthcare experience a plus
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.