Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York
Competencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual Horsepower, Drive For Results
Overview: The SAE will be responsible for project planning and mentoring junior staff.
- Contribute to the development of recommendations
- Own project briefs
- Write POVs, SOWs and contact reports
- Manage day-to-day client contact
- Prepare SOW documentation and track budgets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants should have 3-4 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior ad agency experience is preferable; pharmaceutical agency experience is a plus.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you