Group Project Supervisor
200 Varick St., New York, NY, 10014
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to patients and marketing health brands. Our purpose is to make patients better—better communicators with their doctors, better managers of their treatments, and better advocates for their health. Since we opened our doors in 2000 as CDMiConnect, we have always put patients first. Now, as Patients & Purpose, we’re proud to put them in our name.
Our People Make The Place
There’s a real sense of community and chemistry here. Our people are a little bit nicer, friendlier, and more collaborative. We genuinely enjoy what we do, and we come together to make a difference in patients’ lives. From new hire happy hours to seasonal events like our summer party, we’re a group that knows how to have work hard and have fun.
What You’ll Accomplish
You’ll be a successful manager and mentor who can jump into projects and run them end to end. You’ll be able to lead complex digital projects and supervise junior staff on smaller projects, while maintaining overall brand oversight. You will oversee the day to day financial activity of the brand and participate in and/or lead internal and client reconciliations and forecasting. You’ll be sensitive to team dynamics and proactively identify potential project and financial issues.
How You’ll Do It
- Create project estimates and timelines for large projects and review those created by junior staff
- Prepare comprehensive yearly brand scopes and obtain team approvals
- Prepare client billing, reconciliations, and forecasts with input from finance and account
- Monitor brand budgets and raise flags regarding overages
- Supervise junior project managers, providing general guidance and training as well as formal reviews
- Participate in client meetings, providing insights on critical timeline milestones, potential roadblocks, and financial information
- Liase with developers and 3rd parties to ensure all project specs and deliverables are being met
- Partner with brand leads from account and creative to ensure all deliverables are rolled out successfully, on time, and within budget
- Manage expectations and communications related to digital projects, identifying potential issues in advance, and offering solutions
- Ability to fill in for an Account partner if required
What You’ll Need To Do It
- 6+ years of digital project management experience in an advertising agency
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience is mandatory
- Fluency with multiple interactive mediums including websites, banners, social media, tablets, and apps
- Experience in a client facing role
- Strong MS Office, Project, and Excel skills
- Familiarity with multiple development platforms and operating systems
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance processes
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Elite financial skills managing a portfolio of marketing/advertising tactics, including but not limited to estimating project costs, forecasting quarterly, and creating full brand staffing plans
- Experience managing direct reports
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to stay positive, calm, and motivational under pressure
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Where You’ll Go
You will continue to provide digital, financial and project oversight with less involvement in day-to-day project activities. You will be looked as a leader within the department, overseeing your own book of business. You will continue to mentor and evolve your team, fostering an environment of growth and collaboration. Mastering GPS responsibilities prepares you to become a VP, Group Project Supervisor.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.