Title: VP, Group Account Supervisor
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / San Francisco
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Compentencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual, Horsepower, Drive For Results, Strategic, Collaborator
- Short term Planning
- Align Strategy & Tactics with overall brand vision
- Execute large tactical initiatives
- Lead tactical Brainstorm sessions
- Manage overall SOW
- Fully understand marketing channels and how and when to leverage
- Identify opportunities for growth and assist team in pull through
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 8 years of increasing the majority of which should be in professional pharmaceutical advertising or pharmaceutical brand marketing and/or sales (client side). Agency experience highly preferred.
- Highly organized with superior written and oral communication skills.