Senior Digital Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Art Director to join Patients & Purpose’s XD team to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences.
- Has 2-3 years of digital design and/or art direction experience at an advertising agency or in a similar environment (history in healthcare is not required).
- Has a strong passion for interface design, UX best practices, scalable build kits, and prototyping
- Proficient in the latest digital design tools including Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, After Effects, Zeplin, as well as a strong grasp of browser Developer Tools.
- Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
- Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of digital projects, including but not limited to mobile-first websites and native phone/tablet apps (roles and responsibilities on each project must be clearly stated in the portfolio).
- Strong written communication, and extensive experience working with external development teams.
- Is detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
- Collaborate with UX, copywriters, art directors, and developers every step of the way from UX discovery to launch to develop digital products that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience.
- Generate high-fidelity wireframes, mockups, and drool-worthy, pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Prepare assets and development build kits including interaction specs
- Work with developers to provide guidance and validate implementation
- Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, UX, technology, general digital trends).