Title: Executive Assistant
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York, NY
Core Competencies: Flawless attention to detail, Interpersonal Savvy, Creativity and Problem Solving
Overview: We are looking for a great Executive Assistant. This is a unique role at Patients & Purpose. It enables the candidate to split their time between gaining mastery in Account Management while supporting senior leadership team and P&P. This is a great springboard for a solid executive assistant to grow into a challenging career in account management.
- Provide calendar scheduling, travel planning and coordination, expense submissions and administrative assistance to 2 EVPs and 2 SVPs. Perform general administrative duties ensuring smooth day-to-day operations
- Reorganize and prioritize meetings when the calendar is full and an additional meeting needs to happen (Must be on top of what is a priority so you know what can be moved).
- Manages the P&P training calendar – liaison with the training department, work to maintain a with training to keep list of people who need to take mandatory classes, schedules P&P classes, trains new employees on admin procedure
- Utilize project management skills to administer and coordinate client org charts and updated list of client contacts – proactively reach out to teams to get updates
- Help organize and execute account department and Patients & Purpose events and gatherings
- Learns the agency process and how the account team functions to help add value to the agency
- Supports a new business pitch
- Supports key client projects, including but not limited to budgets in Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Manage special projects as assigned by establishing objectives and milestones, defining resources, coordinating work plans and creating presentations or other documents as required to support the achievement of Patients & Purpose.
- Provide a positive environment by modeling company values and influencing others to behave according to our company’s culture.
- Proactively find ways to add value to the senior leadership team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years required in previous experience as Executive Assistant. Project Management experience is a plus.
- A proven track record of maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and responding in a discrete manner at all times
- The ability to solve for solutions while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Strong proficiency with both MAC and PC. Must have superior Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Keynote is strongly preferred.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to manage a diverse workload, and to multi task
- Highly accountable, able to produce high quality deliverables and meet deadlines
- Great client/customer service skills
Patients & Purpose is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.